Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sign in as Different User - Redirect to /_layouts/accessdenied.aspx Page in SharePoint 2010

I have a web application was a classic authentication mode and then by script we converted it to Claim authentication by the below powershell :

$web = Get-SPWebApplication "http://YourSiteURL"
$web.UseClaimsAuthentication = 1;
$web.Update()

but when I tried to Sign in as Different User , It's always redirect me to  /_layouts/accessdenied.aspx page.

So to fix this issue ( I don't know the reason but I think It's bug ) (My Farm Updated with SP 1 and  Feb CU 2013)

  1. Delete web application from Central administration (Just IIS web site and keep and content database)
  2. Create new Web application with Claim Authentication mode 
  3. Attach the content database with this new Web application


No comments: