So I will describe it as person to make sure your environment run smoothly.
- He is as Normal user (domain user not domain admin user)
- This user Belong to the following SQL Roles
- Belong to Local administrators group of SharePoint servers
- Belong to the following local security groups:
- Performance Log Users
- Performance Monitor Users
5. Belong to the following Local Security Policy >> User Rights Assignments:
- Adjust memory quotas for a process
- b. Logon as a service (very important)
- c. Replace a process level token
- SharePoint Services Timer V4 (very important)
- SharePoint Services User Code Host V4
Now couple of times I have faced this problem which is:
For example you have in your environment 2 front-end servers and when I create web application from central administration from Server A, the problem that the web application will not automatically provisioning or replicated to server B. I mean In Server B ,for example if you go to IIS you will not find the Application pool and if you go to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories folder you will not find Application folder so any action occurred in Server A not copied or mirrored to Server B.
So the problem is from SharePoint Services Timer V4 which it's job to provision any modifications or updates happen in Server A to other servers because as Microsoft said "Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 uses the Windows SharePoint Services Timer V4 (SPTimerV4) service to run most system tasks" so I found this service stopped. Why? So I try to start it again then I got this error
By the way no one reset the password of the Farm service account but I think because this service account not added to Logon as a service local policy.So I have to go to properties of SharePoint Services Timer V4 >> Log On tab and update the password with the Old password then run the service and the problem of provision gone.
Finally make sure this user added to Logon as a service and SharePoint Services Timer V4 is running.